Leonardo247 is a rapidly growing SaaS company, experiencing explosive growth and changing the way the multifamily industry looks at on-site operations! As an RVP of sales, you will be responsible for consulting with C-Level executives in the multi-family real estate industry and helping them understand how Leo247 can positively impact their on-site operations and bottom line. We are looking for sharp, energetic, and detail-oriented people who are passionate about implementing solutions that transform the status quo. This individual will be in a key client-facing role and will own a robust pipeline within a specific US territory building, filling, and driving the sales pipeline; and closing multi-level deals.
Candidates must be passionate, ambitious, and results-oriented, self-managers and will work tirelessly to ensure the success of the client and Leo247.
• Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
• Follow a strategic plan to meet and exceed performance expectations (new business sales quota)
• Identify, uncover, develop, and close new account opportunities
• Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities.
• Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in the company CRM.
• Work strategically with the SVP, Sales to identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions.
• Travel to visit prospects and clients and support company business development initiatives.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
• Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
• Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
• Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
• Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
• Unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company selling best-in-class Enterprise SaaS Solutions in the Multi-family Industry.
• High energy, passionate, collaborative start-up environment
• Base Salary based on proven sales experience plus commission
• Health Benefits
The Right Fit
• Fluent in technology
• Understands the value of the Leo247 solution
• Values long-term customer success
• College degree
• Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
• You are proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
• You are able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity
• You have a proven work ethic, relentless focus, discipline, and grit
• You have the ability to travel to client sites as needed
• You have proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments
• Proven record of targeting and penetrating large accounts
• >3 years’ experience in a client-facing role selling SaaS platforms
• Experience in a client-facing role selling to the multifamily industry a plus
• Proven success working from a home office with a high degree of autonomy
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.