We are a steadily growing SaaS company that is improving business performance by automating and streamlining operations for individuals and teams in the real estate industry.
We are looking to add an experienced Implementation Specialist to our expanding company. This position will report to the Director of Implementation. The Implementation Specialist role entails regular engagement with property management professionals to evaluate client needs, act as a consultant to clients during account creation process to ensure best practices are being utilized, be an expert and champion of the platform, and provide ongoing, as needed support for mature clients.
On Any Given Day, An Implementation Specialist Will…
• Collaborate with clients to craft their account according to unique needs and specifications.
• Work hand in hand with the Account Management team to provide support in ongoing active client management
• Utilize project management skills to keep all implementations on schedule, and proactively escalate internally as necessary if/when a client is at risk of not implementing on time
• Nurture active relationships with our customers, and provide a positive customer experience to ensure customers maximize their ROI with our client’s software solution
• Answer incoming email and phone support requests and track requests in our customer management tools (participation in Help Desk responses)
• Provide feedback to the product team on product enhancements and effectively document software issues encountered in the process of providing support
We Will Want You to Join Our Team If You Are…
• Experienced in client implementation with substantial client interaction
• Technical, analytical, and very organized
• Adaptable to an ever-expanding dynamic team environment
• Excel in understanding and utilizing new software systems
• Able to follow multiple simultaneous project timelines and problem solve when implementation deviates from the plan
• A college graduate with a Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• 1-3 years of SaaS support (multifamily industry preferred)
You Will Want to Join Our Team If You …
• Want to be a part of something that is solving real problems and changing the way an entire industry does business
• Like a competitive base salary in a company with ever expanding opportunities
• Are comfortable working remotely
• Are committed to working additional hours from time to time to ensure deadlines are met
• Have a positive, “get the job done” attitude
Send an email with your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.