The Leonardo247 Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, development and execution of marketing strategies and programs to generate qualified leads, deepen customer engagement, increase sales, strengthen brand awareness and drive company growth. The Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects of marketing, including written, recorded and video content, SEO, online advertising, email marketing, social media, marketing automation, public relations, collateral development, and partnerships. In addition, the Marketing Manager plans and coordinates conferences and corporate events. The Marketing Manager continually optimizes marketing via ROIs and KPIs and collaborates with internal and external resources/agency to drive company growth.
- Drive Leonardo247 growth by designing, executing, measuring, and optimizing multi-channel demand programs to generate high quality leads and strengthen brand awareness.
- Collaborate closely with sales, content, and stakeholders across the organization to drive more leads into the top of the sales funnel and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Deliver effective marketing strategies and plans championing Leonardo247’s mission and priorities.
- Create and deliver branding, positioning, messaging and imagery increasing Leonardo247’s brand awareness with target buyers.
- Create compelling content for targeted target buyers and optimized for selected distribution channels:
- Directly create and/or coordinate creation and calendaring of written, verbal and video content using internal and external resources, such as copywriters and/or agencies.
- Provide creative support and direction internally to ensure materials produced meet or exceed expectations. Review and approve content for consistency, appropriateness, and quality.
- Manage web and mobile presence (managing design and content, including photos, blog posts, pod casts and video).
- Hands-on creation, editing and posting of content and design, as needed.
- Plan attendance and sponsorships of conferences/symposiums/trade associations, user group meetings, and client events.
- Create and manage all physical marketing materials (proposals, brochure, conference giveaways, etc.)
- Manage marketing budget and plan required to meet demand generation goals.
- Use marketing automation, marketing ROI and other KPIs to continually optimize marketing activities and mix (including social media) and direct external resources/agency
- Test new marketing ideas
- Present marketing performance to leadership regularly.
- Efficiently manage internal and external resources/agency, prioritizing and monitoring progress on projects, and coordinate scheduling for marketing, brand and web initiatives.
- Gather, analyze customer, competitive and company insights to reset priorities, and enhance strategic and/or project objectives.
- Coordinate multiple projects and successfully prioritize multiple tasks with sound judgment, initiative, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in demand generation at one or more rapidly scaling SaaS companies.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a marketing or communications role
- Track record of leading and inspiring internal and external resources to achieve superior, consistent results
- Strong communication skills and can turn complex concepts into compelling messaging and campaigns.
- Strong digital, internet, website and database marketing experience, including a strong understanding of current industry standards and techniques for digital content creation and management; knowledge of best practices for SEO and online lead development strategies
- Demonstrated ability to create content for a wide range of audiences in a wide range of styles across all marketing and communications channels
- Familiarity with tracking metrics through Google Analytics, mass email analytics, marketing automation, and other web, email, and social media monitoring tools
- Have a spirit of experimentation, A/B testing new tactics and finding new ways to drive the sale pipeline and greater efficiency
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules
- Proficient writing, proof-reading, and editing skills
- Strong customer-service and interpersonal skills
- Experience project leading multiple teammates to execute campaigns
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience planning and coordinating conferences
- Experience planning corporate events
Send an email with your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.